12/21/2005

Same Blog, Different Everything Else

After some thought, I decided to move my blogging activities here. The primary reasons are:

1. I wanted to determine my own url.
2. I thought a new name would be worth my while.
3. A number of professional philosophers have blogs through this site.
4. Generally speaking, blogger is taken more seriously than livejournal.

In spite of the change, this is more or less the same blog as before. I will keep the lj site as a place to keep more personal thoughts, but for those posts with more intellectual, philosophical, or political content, I will be using this site.

I will try to update as often as possible, but my hectic schedule doesn't always allow it. However, I'm not as behind on things as I was last term, so hopefully there won't be the same long pauses without posts.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oddly enough, when I read that you wanted to establish your own domain name, I read it as "sentiments 'o frationality" in the menu bar, and wondered what on earth 'frationality' was!